COBA is the leading UK industry body for commercial broadcasters. It is entirely funded through membership fees. Members join either as full members or as affiliates, such as where a broadcaster is related to a public service broadcaster.
Who can join COBA?
COBA membership is open to companies who:
- are regulated in the UK through either an Ofcom broadcasting licence or VoD notification.
- do not hold a public service broadcasting licence (although affiliate status may be appropriate for channels related to such a service).
For full membership requirements
Why join COBA?
Some of the benefits of being a member include:
- Effective representation on UK and key EU policy issues.
- Regular, reliable information tailored to your sector.
- Build your company profile through COBA’s work highlighting the sector’s value.
Find out how you could benefit
How to join COBA?
COBA members play a flat fee subscription per annum to support the work of the association.